Saturday, May 2, 2009

blah... blah... blah...

I watched SPA's dance performance today with Stephen... It's called, FUSE... What a nice and meaningful name.. Watching all the dances fused together. Like the nuclear fussion in physics... hahahaha. (i know it's not funny). Tori was in the dance as well and basically, i think the show was a huge success!!

Nothing much happened lately... It's just that I've got re-involved in Taiko (a japamese drum) again after taking a long break... Laura asked me if I would like to perform on May 17th... My jaw dropped and my mouth was opened so wide that my fis can be fitted into it.. (YUCKS!) haha... that's an expression to show how schoked i was... But guess i have no choice because they really want me to do it and they said "it's almost once in a lifetime thing, sandy... go for it!" and seriously, i think i shouldn't waste this great opportunity to screw up the performance... hahahahaha...... (Stephen, don't read my blog...) so, i'm practicing really hard... jgn memalukan nama negara wei.... XD I'll have four more practice sessions in the church before my performance... only FOUR!!!

Grrrrrrhhh, i'll be having CRT test next week and I'm not a huge fan of tests... i wonder how it'll go.. I DON'T WANT TO FAIL!!!!!!

Sighs... Just another 59 days... before i'm going to leave Salt Lake.. 3 more days in D.C. and back to Malaysia... Man, 6 months is like 6 days to me... it's too short... i really hoped that there's 48 hours a day or 96 hours... hahaha... i think i might cry when i'm at the airport...

"Cos I want you and I feel you crawling underneath my skin. Like a hunger, like a burning to find a place I've been. Now I'm broken and I'm faded, I'm half a man I thought I would be... But you can have... what's left of me...."

1 comment:

  1. wow one word; time management. and don't worry about leaving salt lake. it'll stay in your heart anyway.

    p/s: spell-check.

    ReplyDelete